We look forward to seeing you October 24-26, 2022!
Develop a strong protocol, reduce expected costs, and increase patient participation through the evolution of siteless clinical trials
The Fierce Decentralized Clinical Trials Summit is a premier event to discuss current trends for virtual trials, exploring the many ways companies can improve patient engagement and trial behavior.
With an optimal and collaborative network of internal and external partners, learn how to scale pandemic-related strategies with continued innovation, and adoption as this model continues to evolve.
Who Needs to Be Here?
This conference attracts SVPs, VPs, Directors, Heads, and Managers from the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries whose responsibilities include:
- Clinical Monitoring
- Clinical Trial Innovation / Operations
- Clinical IT
- Clinical Trial Supply/Supply Chain
- Clinical Data/Data Management
- Clinical Trial Development/Design
- Clinical Quality Assurance
- Clinical Projects
- Clinical Operations
- Clinical R&D
- Clinical Scientific Affairs / Regulatory Affairs
- Clinical Safety
- IRT (Interactive Response Technologies)
- eCoa (Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessments) Operations
- Patient Engagement / Experience
- Patient Recruitment
- Patient Groups
- Remote Monitoring
- Trial Design Innovation
- Virtual Trials